When you make a purchase/free-download with Graphiorra, your item is yours to use in any personal and commercial projects. All of the premium products/items available in graphiorra.com are
Graphiorra, even if the item was a freebie!
You are licensed to use the Product/Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
Suppose, an End Product is one of the following:
- For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item. For example, the item is a website theme template and the end product is the finished website.
- For other types of Items, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item. For example, the Item is a set of icons/symbols and the end product is a mobile app or t-shirt for sale.
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may Sell, license, sub-license or distributed and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item as you like, but we are not legally liable for your misuse of our products.
- This is an ‘unlimited-use’ license, which means you may use an item/product unlimited times, in unlimited projects.
- Share the item/product PAGE URL (not direct download link) in your website/blog/social media with relevant images for the purpose of affiliate or you are awesome to spread the happiness.
You can not:
- Re-distribute the item/product as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- Use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You may use the item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the item that is created using the application.
- Permit an end user of the End Product that can be extracted to its original form and use it separately from the End Product.
- Hotlink to the direct link to a resource’s download. You also cannot hotlink to images that are hosted by